1. Applicants will make a submission that shares a personal experience with Thailand under the title "Discover Thailand: Beyond Business Experience". Refer to seminar, meetings, expos, impressive incentive trips, or business leisure activity you have been experienced in Thailand, and upload 1 photo relating to the submission on the activity's page.
2. Applicants who wish to make submissions are required to either register via email or social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter - only one method is allowed in registration.
3. Once the registration is done, applicants can view and edit personal information of the registration for the benefits of receiving the prize.
4. The submissions of the applicants will be displayed on the webpage after the judges have screened the final submission of content and photo.
1. After the submission period, the judges will take 7 days to screen and make a selection according to the criterias and will select "Top 5 Business Experiences", which will be open for online public vote.
1. Voting participants will only vote for 1 best submission of their choice to determine the lucky winner of the grand prize.
2. Voting participants are required to register via social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, or Twitter.
3. Voting can be done within 24 hours for 1 entry.
The criteria for the selection of the grand winner are divided into two sections as follows:
1. A participant with the highest number of votes obtained.
2. A voting participant at random selection from a total number of voters.
1. The participant with highest votes for their submission will receive a grand prize of round trip air tickets to travel to Thailand sponsored by Thai Airways - 1 prize/ 2 seats.
2. The lucky winner from the random selection among voting participants will receive a grand prize of round trip air tickets to Thailand sponsored by Thai Airways - 1 prize/ 2 seats.
1. Entry submission period: 1 July, 2015 – 16 August, 2015.
2. The results of first-round candidates who passed the judges' screening for the "Top 5" submissions will be announced on 19 August, 2015.
3. Online voting period: 19 August, 2015 – 20 September, 2015.
4. Winners announcement on 23 September, 2015.
1. Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau or TCEB is solely responsible for this campaign.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old to join this campaign.
3. Participants are required to provide tangible information and valid contact information.
4. Participants are required to allow the system to link with personal social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Linked In.
5. The winners have to contact us within 15 days to make a confirmation after the announcement of the results via an email notification (email: email@example.com). However, if the winner fails to contact us within the given period, TCEB reserves the rights to allow the disclaiming of the prizes.
6. The grand winners of the campaign must travel to Thailand within 90 days prior to the final day the campaign ends.
7. The grand winners must submit a copy of their passport, the exact date and time in traveling to Thailand within at least one month before the day of the trip to make a reservation .
8. TCEB will be responsible for the additional fees like taxes and airport tax fees, required for the grand winners to travel to Thailand.
9. The prizes cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative and cannot be transferred to another party under all circumstances.
10. TCEB reserves the right to alter, amend or otherwise change the terms of the grand prizes without prior notification.
11. TCEB has the rights to alter, reject, cancel, or halt the campaign without prior notification. Participants have no rights to claim or request for responsibilities resulting from any indirect or direct losses or damages arising from TCEB.
12. TCEB staffs and individuals/businesses involved in this campaign have no rights to participate and claim prizes in any circumstances.
13. Allows TCEB to print and / or publish the name lists and / or photographs of the grand winners for advertising purpose and public relations for TCEB's current and / or future activities as seen appropriate.
14. This campaign is no affiliation to Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn in all terms.
15. Participants have read and fully agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions listed above in all respects.